Tuesday, June 2, 2009

We bought furniture today! Such an exciting time. We found the basics at RCWilley, and hopefully they will last us a while. I know this is the most boring thing to read about, but I am so excited. We have the cutest townhouse in west Provo, and the furniture is going to make it so great. It's a two bedroom with a ute patio, and a huge football sized lawn in the back. I will be so great for BBQs or Soccer, or anything really. We cant wait until we can have a housewarming party!

4 comments:

  1. Court! I'm so glad that you have a blog!! I just got your invitation..they are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TIME FOR AN UPDATE..YOU'RE MARRIED! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear... Your blog is really cute! I know you mentioned that your don't really know how to blog... neither do I. We'll learn together.

    ReplyDelete